What do I call the phenomenon am experiencing.” Post PCom Blues" or "
However the best part is that am being what I always wanted to be, Free that is. Free at mind, Free at will…Free to go to National Parks and stroll like a lion(I can visualize sarcasm in Prabha’s eyes ) or to go to good classy plays.
Plays!Yah,coming to the crux, just now back from Chanakyashastra,a Corporate play based on the life of a typical MBA guy. The play was easy to identify with if not magnificent. It touched various issues of contemporary relevance. The enact basically revolved about establishing following 9 pointers(Chanakya’s Navratnas) of future leaders;
- When you are helpless, open your mind.
- Never reveal your plans and strategies to anybody.
- Make the masses dependent upon you.
- Stay unpredictable just to keep others interested in you.
- Learn to be the perfect courtier.
- Discover the chink in every man’s armor.
- Your success depends upon the truth inside you.
- Timing your action is very critical.
- Destroy the wicked man leaving no sign of him.
I am not very sure of the implications of all these pointers in social routine but would surely agree to the absolute relevance of some of them. Especially to state, I would back two pointers namely third and seventh. I personally have followed these two in my life with considerable success. Need to contemplate on the rest though. All in all, it was a good experience to watch the play unfolding inner plaits of human psychology. Looking forward to further probe into it.