Monday, November 12, 2007

Swift Saga & Uncertainties !!!

Finally, on the 23rd day of November,I got hold of the most beautiful machine ever engineered.With this I am done with the 8 year old vow of mine to learn driving for/from my car only.Just completed 800 odd kms on it and already feeling like another Schumacher in making...Zippiesss !!!!Life is indeed on a "SWIFT" mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These days my G-talk status line says – “Of all the things in this world, I hate uncertainties the most!!!". I think that goes pretty well with me.Indeed, the kind of person I am, unpredictability is something which perturbs me like anything. Anyways, bringing focus onto the context, I have this strange tendency of getting connected to people at random. So here was this guy from Maruti with whom I was dealing regarding purchase of a new car. My first car. After all kind of deliberations and contemplations we zeroed down on SWIFT Petrol - VXI. The car is under a running booking of 8-10 weeks which is too long a period to acquire a car. But then this guy said he would arrange a car for me within 15 days. Intuitively I trusted this guy and booked the same with his agency. Now today its been precisely a month since I had made that naive gesture and am still not sure when I am gonna’ get hold of the damn Car. Adding to the woe is the fact that it would have had been auspicious to get the delivery during Diwali and now am way past it. This uncertainty of getting the whole thing postponed and not getting a definite reply from the dealer’s end has disturbed my planning entirely. Here I am traveling all the way to Delhi from Gurgaon, daily, using the wonderfully efficient and safe Delhi public transport (World-class huh!).Then I have to shift base to a new acco in Rohini by the end of this week.Everything is totally disoriented and disarrayed.

But anyways,here I am waiting for my “SWIFT’ (Ironical nah !) like a kid waits for his first cycle।

Intehaan ho gai, Intezaar ki !!!

1 comment:

  1. Uncertainties.....an important attribute which makes life wat it is...worth living...
    Patience is another important attribute....
    When both of em combine, life is as gud n smooth as normal....but thats not bound to be so na..:)

    ReplyDelete