Sunday, July 08, 2012

Escape to Self !

These days routine has become a bit too idle. All my plans regarding joining Guitar, Photography, Swimming, Archery and what nots have literally gone down the drain and all that I could manage to do (worth quoting here) is stealing a quick trip to Bhandardara, a beautiful hill station near Maharashtra. Only if monsoon had arrived as it had committed,the place would have been atleast thousand times more amazing. Only if ! Few days of absolute serenity in Bhandardara were kind of detoxing for my internal psyche after over 5 years of non stop work-life. 

Now back home at Meerut for a month am gearing up for the amazingly poised Ladakh trip starting 11th of this month and am kind of losing my sleep over it. 6 cousins on a 7 day long escapade without their better halves. I am not taking the credit for this remarkable feat but you then got to give some respect to the catalyst as well. Wouldn't you!

There is so much to write, if only I am able to pose  myself some serious pretexts and ask for answers but now is not the time. Will be back soon,hopefully,after the Ladakh trip.

Bon Voyage to Self ! Escape to Self !

14 comments:

  1. whoa!!! Ladakh sounds so amazing. If only you could see me turn green like Shrek.

    And bhandardara should have been beautiful, rain or no rain. It has been on my list for so long, but somehow I could never make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LADAKH..fond memories..
    one place that can calm down every cell of a living being..it's amazingly serene and unbelievably beautiful..am sure you gonna have a wonderful time there..
    Have an adventurous trip.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Simonti - But not greener than the shade I turned to 'coz of your trip to Rome :/ ... Bhandardhara, you should go in exactly a month from now. Trust me it will be most amazing escapade ever. Its awesome ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The alias is Nefertiti; the real name is Simanti... am officially offended. But yes, Ladakh pics once you are back!

      Delete
    2. @ Nefertiti - Plz accept my apologies :-/

      Delete
  4. @ Astha - Everytime you comment on my post I feel guilty of not been able to visit or see your posts as often. Will start soon for sure though :-).. And as for Ladakh,yeah I know you have been there long time back and totally enjoyed it. Guess now I should also cover it - via Lens and without Lens ! Will post pics ...
    Keep in touch !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)..it was indeed a pleasure to read your post after so long, that too about travelling..just go for it and have a time of your life.

      Delete
    2. @ Astha - :-) Had a good time indeed. You have access to my FB ? No? Add... Have pics over thr ...

      Delete
  5. I can see why you are so looking forward to the trip ... "6 cousins on a 7 day long escapade without their better halves" :P

    And, interesting choice of pic for the post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always read your post but for the very first time going to write her, because of ladakh. ''Ladakh....'' woooow my Favorite place, i always wanted to go there but still waiting for the right time....ladaakh amazing place ''milon khamoshi hai''..... i wish i could be with you......have a unforgettable journey..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ NKK - Go Go .. Its amazing ... Cant be captured in pics or else ... Experience it ...

      Delete
  8. thank you so much for the link..every click speaks for itself..it was wonderful to live those moments again...nubra valley, khardungla, changla top, pangong tso, shanti stupa, hemis, thiksey..
    i thought i was there, Ladakh has been an inseparable part of me..
    and that beauty, well captured.. :)

    ReplyDelete