Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Life is moving fast...real fast...It has always been a roller coaster ride for me, courtesy the way I live it;shackled in a sense but probably thts the way I like it.If joining HBTI was a spontaneous decision,coming to SIMSR was eventuality:contrast;life again.I rightly said to Prabha moments back,Its like a Prism.

Had a long discussion over the way we live and the way we think wid two of the closest frends.It was after sucha long time I was actually putting across what I meant to pertaining to my philosophy(!).I still miss the kinda discussions me and Swami used to have.Those were some real good moments spent gettin acquainted with the various facets of life.Miss u ppl.Wish could have u back here wid me...Dev,Satya,Kaushik,Swami,Boss,Shesh,Ash,Bhaiji,Vardhan,Swapnil,
Tomar,Manish,Veeru and others. Miss ya.

5 comments:

  1. Don't we all miss those good all days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I still belive that every move of life is not logical Mr.Blogger. We try finding a reason for what we r doing. If everthing carried logic, decisions wud never had been so difficult and the life wud have been perfect. But somethings just happen and u can't stop them. All that u can do is to think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is not just black and white, there are some gray shades too.i feel life is fuzzy logical, you are not sure whether next moment will be 0 or 1 but surely it will be in between, so in a way life is logical.....later on when you co-relate the patterns, it seem logical like manu have found out....its better be manu way than just a desultory expedition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think anonymous interepreted all I wanted to say in a more defined and b'ful manner.Life indeed is a pattern of random thoughts and events.A caelidoscopic view of happenings.

    ReplyDelete