Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Life is easy...is it?Well I wish Kaushik,Tomar,Swami and all could hear me saying this.Hey dudes...Its me ..and now I have learn to take life in my strides.I m now kinda person u had luvd me to be;not so rigid...not so ethical.Last year when I was at home all d time,I spent an aeon just thinking over this facet of mine.I came to terms with the fact tht I indeed was not all correct everytime.U ppl were.

Awz,this all came from the talk I was having with one of the friends here at SIMSR.I was just explaining to her how life's every turn,every move has some logical bearing.And probably its rite too.Life is simple...and logical...When I now look at at the events that have made me a person I m,logic behind each n every happening can be traced.Just Etg...

Closing the chapter-Dipankar way;

"Meri Jndgi ki Kitaab ka har panna kehta tha- kuch aur likh...kuch aur likh.
Maine har panne pe manjil likha..."






No comments:

Post a Comment