Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh There !

Just a random thought!

When you think that you are not able to stand up to a relationship, be it any, you should just put it aside and move on.Move on not 'coz you are scared to continue but 'coz it will keep your loved ones happier and free from your selfishness. Its’ more important to think long term when it comes to Relationships. I as an individual have no right to disrupt other person's life just 'coz its hard for me to live without this bid. Over possessiveness is like a double edged sword. You might be thinking that its’ shielding your relationships but it would actually be snipping off the ties. If you can’t carry your stakes well, chuck it. Life and Love are much much beyond every other damn rationale. And love, if present, will keep hearts together.

Kaushik, you always told me that I need to be a bit more flexible.I gave it a shot.I think it is not working for me yaar.I am not liking what I have become. It has made me weak.It has made me vulnerable.I want to be the same old Mocho; Rigid, Strong; Determined and Passionate. I again want to re-discover myself. I want to rewind back to what I was during HBTI days.

Oh there! Render me strength…One last time.

3 comments:

  1. May God give you all the strength you need to achieve what you deserve.
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I deserve what I am asking for ...Its something which I want but still cant have...It is something which is indescribably painful to leave...But still I would go ahead and leave...

    ReplyDelete