Sunday, March 30, 2008

Decay !!!

All my life I have been a person who would nurture relationships like an early morning pleasant dream and would value them more than even the religion I follow. This was something I have been following through thick and thin, amidst weathers rough and fine. I had this element of being unsure about friendship, but the conviction was built gradually during my HBTI Days. It was further reinforced while at SIMSR that some relations matter more than the consanguine ones .It all was there with me...in me…all the time…

Today I really am not sure what has happened to me. I know what all is amiss but really unsure what could be the root cause. I really am not sure of the reason why I am not able to be true to myself. I am not sure why I am failing miserably in every kind of relationship, be it at home or elsewhere. I am baffled as in what is it that needs to be weeded out of my character. And if there is some poisonous creeper that has clanged onto my thought process, where did it come from. At what point of time I became so vulnerable to influence of negative thoughts. Why have I become a heartless soul? Why am I not able to be proud of my own self? Why am I, what I am?

No, I don’t think I am being vague and stupid when I am saying this all. I know what I was and what I have become. I am aware of this decay and I am still damn disinterested in getting remedied. I am standing at a juncture wherein most of the relations I value in this world are looking back at me with skewed eyes. With their disappointed looks all these guys are again and again driving home a point that I am no longer the person whom they loved once. I am a totally different person…I am an authoritarian…an egoist…a selfish person. I have become a no-lover. Suddenly.

Never have I been so confused. Not even during that forgettable day of April. Up there! One last time please. At least you know that I am not a "No-lover" atleast.That,although I am being bad to all, from inside I crave for them.That,however discordant my note be, my heart sings only well-wishes for them. I still love them all...I always will…

5 comments:

  1. LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES...NOR DOES IT FOLLOW ANY RULES...IT JUST FLOWS...AND CONTINUES TO FLOW ...FROM ONE HEART TO THE OTHER....

    Any one who loves you would not stop loving you for anything in the world...forget changes in you...Its just too precious to change...and you are more precious to become anything other than what u already are to your loved ones..

    Life has its own ups and downs....seems like you are in one of those downs....things would get better...just dont lose hope...YOU ARE STILL THE BEST...just believe in it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I would disagree,would accept the point as your personal opine.
    Other than that,I actually am not in a down.I just am in a phase of re-accessing the weights of my relationships.Its a demanding process and sometimes makes me stressed out too,but gradually will win over it.Once done,there is no look back:-)But anyways,thanks for the valuable insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know what Mohit ur blogs n others comments on ur blog are learning lessons 4 us

    Keep Posting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Purushottam.Not sure of the learning part of it but am hapy that u able to relate to them...Keep scrapping...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pleasure..;)...n sorry for reading things wrong..

    ReplyDelete