Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blind trust !!! Whoom and off it goes !!!

Just now back from a tiring day's outing to dunno’ where all…Had taken my cousin to National Science Museum and then had to drop another acquaintance at he airport. So, loads of driving and all. Amidst all this I somehow forgot about another important turn of my life. I mean I have this stupid kinda' tendency of attributing my commitments to events and further to the resp dates. Hmm..as for example, I had come out of my fragile cocoon of being a fragile soul on 18th April 03 after that stupid accident and like wise. So most of the things that I decide to work on have come out of certain incident or maybe accidents:-)

So, as I said,today,the 25th May '08 was one important day again. Well,frankly speaking this time around I even am not sure that who exactly is the person behind it 'coz I don't even know him/her. but 'coz of him/her only today I have again taken a stand to cut off one more tie from my life.And one close tie believe me.I know I had totally forgotten to be like this for quite some time but then I also have this feeler feel that nobody has any right to tramp upon my self-respect and blind-trust. If the other person does not appreciate even the nuisances of blind trust, here it goes! Whoommm!!! In to the litter!!! Escape !!!Neither for you,nor for me...

So here I am, with a clear cut stand and no second thoughts.Just with slight remorse. Only if…But guess it all is part and parcel of life !!!:-) Satya,Dev !!! remember u guys once telling me about friendship and its implications.Hai na...I still love it but this taken for granted thing was not there in it yaar !:-)Anyways...

Life is the only thing worth dying for !!! It indeed is !!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice post :)

    Self respect is something that shouldnt be tampered with. One should have the freedom and the courage to stand by his self respect.

    Just a thought : One who will stand for nothing, will fall for anything ....

    ReplyDelete