Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introspection !!!

Ok!!! Lets’ be very truthful! At least those who know me absolutely well. Did you ever in your lifetime feel or observe, me being unprofessional/indisciplined/casual. I mean ever during the period we were together and later. Did I ever give any body any chance to come back to me and say, “Hey Mohit better be disciplined and you are the only one who is indisciplined in the whole bunch”.Ok leave re-collecting, can you even imagine me at the receiving end of such volleys. Well, surprise!!! Here I am. Meet new me. All versionised me. Regenerative Avtaar of Manu!!! Me who is all of what is said above and more and the one who even acknowledges the same.

Well, of course I have gone through all this and more for a couple of times during past few days. No, it would be inapt to blame it on the other person ‘coz it was my attitude which led to such instances. I have just been less-cautious if not casual. Have been less focused if not indisciplined and I certainly have been stray if not unprofessional. But what does it actually transpires into. Does this mean that I gotta’ be more careful or it means that I gotta’ be more politically correct. Or mabe I don’t have motivation enough to meet my deliverables. Mabe I need a change or mabe I need a tectonic shift in my psyche, my demeanor, my life.

Well, I actually am going through testing waters as it would be a tough journey ahead to calibrate the mindsets my way. The only hope is that probably the only person to whom I wana’ justify my stand is a soundly reasonable one. It would just need me to put in my efforts at the right place and in front of presumably right people at times. Guess I need to learn a lot to survive. It indeed is a tough mad world out there. In any case, perfect hai boss. Lets’ face it and lets prove it …

2 comments:

  1. Do want your heart wants you to do.Dont let external matters effect you.Only people to whom one would require to justify is one self and one's family.Anything or anyone beyond this circle should not matter.

    God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe you are correct.Infact my exp is that the repercussions of blind faith are phenomenally disturbing and discouraging.Anyways,thnx for the bid.

    ReplyDelete