Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whirlwind !!!

It was a whirlwind kinda' day again. Day that kicked off with me playing my old poems while driving. Playing Poems? Ok, for those who barely know me still, I actually have this habit of recording my poems so that I can listen to them as and when I feel like. A feel good kicker exercise kinda’ stuff u c :-) So, I started the drive by playing my poems first and then "The Madhushala".It was after a pretty long time I was listening to the collection recorded by our bunch during HBTI Days. It still seemed so very wonderfully sweet and loving. Precisely the way it used to be during that period. All the time I was wondering as in how things which are instantaneous and provocative become reminiscences for life time and acts deliberately put in context fail to create a long lasting impression. Its’ just so very perplexing.

Anyways, I guess That is one of the zillions of facets of this Amphi T. called life. Uncertainties, though not always desired bring in the most heartfelt happiness whereas well contemplated decisions just simply fail to deliver. This probably goes with quite a few other things as well. Relationships for that matter. Whatever quantum of improbable devotion you confer upon a person, even a pre-hint of overt expectation would bring it down. And that too with a thump. A loud thump.So is trust.As long as you by default trust somebody,all is fine but the moment you start marking notches over trust levels, it just evaporates. Whizzzzz And Off !!!Not advisable at all but unavoidable at times. Whatever the case be,the life should not suffer. You have 2 options; One, learn to keep on accepting pre-decided presents that life offers to you and stay content or Two, revolt and tell life that I am ready to face the unexpected so don’t cringe, come on !!!

It indeed was a whirlwind kinda’ day.Random thoughts.Life indeed is like a strong current. Surrender to it and it will take you to the most testing waters. Then living is chilling !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment